Love & Entropy: A Hollywood Lights Novella
“Love and Entropy is utterly captivating … an intriguing novella of newfound friendship and youth. Katie Rose Guest Pryal writes with a rare understanding about the complexity of new adulthood and what it means to be a true friend.” – Tina Ann Forkner, Author of Waking Up Joy and The Real Thing
One hot North Carolina summer, Daphne Saito and her boyfriend, Sutton James, encounter awkward physics geek Greta Donovan, a fellow college student at elite Cameron University. But while Daphne sees that Greta is someone worth befriending, Sutton’s motives are far from pure.
A retelling of Shaw’s classic Pygmalion, and filled with unexpected heroism, Love and Entropy reveals what can happen when we let our vision of what others should be cloud our vision of who they are.
The Hollywood Lights Series
- ENTANGLEMENT, 2015. (Learn more)
- LOVE AND ENTROPY, 2015. (Learn more)
- CHASING CHAOS, 2016. (Learn more)
For booksellers and media:
- Love and Entropy: A Novella, by Katie Rose Guest Pryal. Velvet Morning Press, 2015. ISBN 0692446737, Paper 5.99.
- Part of the Hollywood Lights Series.
- Love and Entropy is distributed through Ingram and is also available for consignment.