Last month, the ebook my novel ENTANGLEMENT was on price break for 99 cents. If you read it, now it’s time to leave a reader’s review on Amazon (and, if you have an account, Goodreads).
On the Tall Poppy Writers blog, I recently wrote about why it is so important for readers to leave reviews for authors on websites such as Amazon and Goodreads.
Authors depend on reviews—on literally the number of reviews—in order to be able to access certain marketing features on Amazon, on Goodreads, and on other marketing platforms.
Authors can’t sell books until we get reviews. Readers usually don’t know this, of course. Why would you? It sounds so ridiculous. But it’s true.
Right now, ENTANGLEMENT has 49 reviews on Amazon. (Average = 4.5 stars!) But: I need 100+ reviews to open doors for my books.
To sweeten the reviewer pot, I’m running a book giveaway contest, called the #GetTo100 Giveaway. Here’s how it works:
- If you’ve already read ENTANGLEMENT, go leave a review on Amazon.com.
- You will then be entered to win 1 of FIVE signed copies of the book with the limited edition original cover. (These won’t last!)
- The contest will run from today until March 15.
- Only residents of the U.S. are eligible to win.
- If you want to be extra cool, you can leave reviews on Amazon.com for two of my other books: LOVE AND ENTROPY and NICE WHEELS.
Here is the link to enter the contest: Rafflecopter ENTANGLEMENT #GetTo100 Giveaway.
With your help, ENTANGLEMENT will #GetTo100.
Readers: I appreciate you.